title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Glad that's over with

Not one bag fell apart!.




Since then, I have rolled up the garden hose and put it back in the shed.
Put the rocks back in the garden edging.
Broken up the branches in 4' lengths for yard waste pick-up next Tuesday--I just gotta tie them in a bundle.


After 2:00--I Gassed up the car--Good Grief, $2.69, went to the bank and to Walmart to get some groceries.

I also finished one genealogy pedigree today and have only 1 load left to do in the laundry.



If I have to, I can do anything.  I am strong.  I am invincible.  I AM WOMAN!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Yes, you are all those things. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they took all of your leaf bags. I bought gas yesterday--$2.93. Then Terry went to get gas for his car today--$2.84. Found it interesting that at high driving time that the gas would go down. But, that's okay. We'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that's off your worry list. Have a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are. I'm about played out getting food ready for the big day Thursday!

    Have a good Thanksgiving, Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You truly amaze me with your energy and determination. I'd have been whipped by any one of your current situations, let alone all of them together. I admire your grit. I do wish you lived down here with us though, where gas is the cheapest in the nation. We are paying $2.15 and for us, that's actually high. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, my friend. We think of you often and speak of you with fondness. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for no bags breaking! Kind of amazing, actually. Yeah, you are WOMAN!

    Oh mercy, remember that song, by Helen Reddy? The Anthem! And Gloria Steinem and Ms magazine? Yeah, I was there. >,-)

    And oh how things have changed!!!

    Woman's Lib went ballistic. Went far afield from their early views of true male/female Equality. Became an Arm of the Radical Liberal Left and the Democratic Party.

    I became a Fiscal Conservative, with some Libertarian sounding views, and mostly Good Old Fashioned American Views.

    Time marches on! And thankfully, I have changed, with it. I'd hate to be an 80 year old woman, who never changed her mind. Who was "preserved in amber" as it were. LOL.

    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job, Judy. Have a good Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe yes!!! you always amaze me!!!

    ReplyDelete