title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, August 8, 2015

No Need

No need for Walkies-Walkies today.

These gave me enough exercise!
Vacuuming/dusting


5 loads of laundry

 OH. MY. GOSH!!
  This stuff really works!

Can you see the difference?
The pillowcase on top--is the color my whites are.
The sheets underneath, is the color after using the OUT!
I am amazed!
Because of "our" hard water, which contains rust, lime and calcium, ALL my white clothes and bedding takes on a sort of yellowish hue after a while.  

I took everything white, out of my closet and threw it in.  1/2 cup OUT, fill washer with WARM water, let soak for 20 minutes, add detergent and wash.  VOILA!!

9 comments:

  1. Well, that's good to know, Judy. When I saw it on FB, didn't realize how it worked. We'll have to try it. :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I need to get some of that stuff. I'm amazed and don't buy a lot of white things just because it's so hard to keep them that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it feels good to get it all done and YeS!! i see a big difference in the white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I, for one, love WHITE whites! Thanks for sharing this tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Gotta get me sum of that. I know it's on Amazon, but is there somewhere else I can get it. Does Walmart or Target carry it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! I'm going to look for that stuff. Our water is horrible as well.

    ReplyDelete