title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Monday, December 23, 2013

My Christmas Card To You




From our house to yours---
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Judy, Buddy & Maggie




May the Lord bless you and keep you,
May the Lord make His face to shine upon you
and be gracious unto you;
May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you
and give you peace.

May the joy of Christmas fill your home
and
May the Lord bless you with a healthy and 
Happy 2014.

Love to all--Judy


7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Judy! May your New Year be blessed with good health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Judy, for that lovely Christmas card and blessing. I wish the same and more for you, and am very grateful for your friendship and look forward to many more years of your great writing and sharing. Hugs to you all!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Judy. May you have many things to rejoice in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cat pictures! I have 2 and they are precious to me, as yours are to you!

    Happy New Year. I look forward to your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Judy (enjoying sunny and warm Sarasota, Fl)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Judy. I thought about you yesterday. I hope you had a peaceful day.
    Bella Rum

    ReplyDelete