title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve at The Farm

Today is the 5th day with no power for my family in Byron.  Thankfully my sister insisted they put in one of those $5K whole house generator's when they did the renovation, so our Christmas Eve was warm and happy.





This is was the oldest oak tree in the county, and one
of the oldest in the State.




My son Mark and his lady, Cindy

Pammie making Pumpkin Dump Cake

Pammie and Susan--Susan's son Adam behind them

Daughter Karen's crew all together this year


Susan's son and his family


This to prove that some have grown taller then Gramma.

I said, "I need a baby to hold on my lap," so
Madeleine obliged.






6 comments:

  1. Oh my
    was not going on computer today
    but did
    What a beautiful family
    you have
    You are loved
    always remember that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time and with heat! You do indeed have a beautiful family.

    My family is still without heat as well. They are promised it will be back on by Saturday. I feel so sorry for those power line workers out in this weather and away from home over the holidays.

    Love that spinning wheel in one of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see all the smiles.

    Sure hope those folks get their power back soon. I feel so badly for them.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Judy, the tree is lovely, the snow and barn pic is picturesque and the family is beautiful, but let's be honest, you steal the show, my dear. You look fabulous. I mean it. I wish I looked that good. I would plaster my photo all over my blog. Hot, cha, cha!
    Bella Rum

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful photos, Judy, and despite your protestations, you do look wonderful and so happy. I'm so thankful your Christmas was spared by the generator at the farm. It still sounds like so many are suffering without power. We have storms like that here, too. Really awful with the crews having to come from all over the place to fix. I notice this yer they pruned quite severely in preparation for our winter. So happy you had such a nice time.
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely family, lovely Miss Judy. Fabulous photos. What great memories you made!

    ReplyDelete