title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Friday, June 1, 2018

I'm ready

I have my schedule make for tomorrow.  Susan and Chuck are going to pick me up instead of me having to drive to their place.  12:30 is the time--to get there by 1:30 for wedding at 2:00.

I have developed a UTI which is making my small bladder even more irritated.  I hope the ceremony doesn't last very long.  I will be sitting in the front of the church and would have to stand up and leave to seek a bathroom, while everyone watches me.

I shined up my old navy blue shoes and they will work.

I have everything ready to go.


I ran the top and skirt through the dryer,
on low heat, with a dryer sheet.
Hoping to prevent static cling.


I have my purse, knee highs, two scrubbies I made for
the bride,s aunt because I heard her mention how
much she liked and needed them.
Mints, a cough drop, tissues in the purse.


The gift


An Marcus' lucky year-he-was-born
penny for his pocket.
A cool front coming through tonight promises temperature of 72 tomorrow!!
Good thing, because the reception is held in the Michigan State Horticultural gardens--conservatory.  All that glass might be a bit too warm if we had temps like we had this past week.

I will not be taking my camera, but hoping someone takes photos that I can get them to e-mail.


8 comments:

  1. Have a great time! The weather will be perfect during the day and the grounds should be beautiful! You're going to look smashing so even if you have to leave the front of the church to pee everyone is going to admire your outfit and your wonderful haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time.
    Please don’t drink any diet drink. I had cystitis for a few years until I stop drinking soda with nutrisweet. This may not help you but doesn’t hurt to try.
    Once I wet myself and told my male boss that I was sick and wanted to go home. He replied you didn’t look sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it sounds like you’ve done a splendid job preparing for the wedding. Let’s hope that UTI goes into hiding for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE ready! Love your outfit and your gift too. Have a great time!

    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! I'm glad you're ready but sorry for the UTI. Have a great time.

    xpxp

    ReplyDelete
  6. All looks good. Your outfit perfect.
    Have a wonderful time.
    My grandson marries in Marthas Vineyard next month and my traveling days are ended.
    Take care of yourself in every way...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a wonderful time, Judy. I know you looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete