title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thinking of Bella Rum and not knowing what is going on.  In my funeral papers I have told my daughter Pam to post on FB and this blog that I have died, if it is sudden.  Maybe by the time I die, I won't have a blog.  Who knows?  Do they even allow personal computers in the nursing home?  
=================
Speaking of dying.  I went for my six month check-in at my primary guy today.  My blood work was perfect, not one deviation from the reference norm.  He came in the exam room, listened to my heart, lungs, carotid arteries and then said, "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Go home healthy woman and come back in March."
===============
Wednesday my daughter Karen her daughter Helene and the two Grand babies, Della and Harrison, came for an afternoon visit.  The little guy is 7 weeks old and already smiling and cooing at me.  Even Della at nearly 3 and has never been to friendly toward me, played with me and when they were getting ready to leave, I asked if I could get a hug goodbye.

Karen interrupted and said, "She doesn't really like to hug," as Della was coming over with arms wide open to hug me.  There is still hope for our relationship. LOL





  

7 comments:

  1. They are just darling! Lucky you to get a visit and some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can have personal computers in nursing homes. I've also told my niece to post on my blog if I died suddenly. I haven't showed her how yet so it would probably just be a comment on my last post if I don't get around to writing out directions to post.

    Your great-grand babies are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Judy, your three-year-old great grandchild surprised you with joy! I so love that phrase. And it so fits here. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids are adorable! Glad for your good health!

    ReplyDelete