title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sorry

Quit yelling at me!  I'm fine.  LOL

I have been trying to get on here since last Saturday.  I either get side-tracked or it is time to go nite-nite.

Sorry.  I know how I worry about my blog buddies when they disappear for a while.

I have not disappeared--still here.  My life as boring as ever.

In other words, no news is good news--right?

I will be back in the next few days to post something more scintillating.  


7 comments:

  1. Have been wondering where you were. Looking forward to hearing your news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy to see you in my reader. Will be happy to see your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least since we're on FB, I can see you're still kickin'. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Than you for checking in. I missed your posts too. I check every single day to see if you have written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, same here. Sometimes there's just nothing to say. Be well and know you're thought of fondly and often. xoxo

    ReplyDelete