title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Friday, August 20, 2021

 Daughter Karen had a party August 1st for all the birthday's and anniversaries for that month.  We have a lot.

I got to meet my newest great grand girl.  Eliana Katherine.  She was born pre-maturely April 4 and only now weighs 8 pounds.  It was like I was holding a new born, but she was alert, smiling and cooing at me like a 4 month old.


She just kept looking at me all the time I held her.

Karen continues to get my groceries for me and I continue to go twice a week to PT.  It's been almost 4 total months.  



7 comments:

  1. Judy, she is precious!! My third baby girl was premature, weighing in at 3 lbs. 14 oz. We took her home at 4 1/2 lbs. and she grew into a fine little girl, now 55 years old. ;) It's so good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Proud great grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love reading your blog ... especially with photos! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you get to see and hold that precious baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Judy's forgot the website name again. Glad to see you with a full armloads of babies! So glad Karen is helping you with groceries, too. Wondering how long PT is going to go, but it will keep you going better. You look really great. My son and family moved to Alabama for his job. I don't know when I will see them now. It's hard for me to travel right now. Life goes on...time marches on. All that stuff. 💕 God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the grandbaby -- so tiny! Glad you're keeping up with your P.T. My friend's husband with foot drop has a leg brace that has helped him walk more safely his P.T. ultimately prescribed. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Judy, I just love that smile on your face. Makes me smile--grin actually--just seeing you sitting there smiling in delight with your new great-grandchild. How blessed you and Eliana are to have one another. Peace.

    ReplyDelete