title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Blessed Day

I left kind of early this morning so I could stop in to visit a friend on my way to our Old School Gal Pals lunch.

Becky is Pam's friend, but she and I visit a few times a year.  Her house is immaculately clean and decorated to the nines for Christmas.


Lunch was wonderful and my best friend Arlene's, daughter stopped and paid for ALL our lunches!!



Then out to The Farm to visit sister and drop off my presents, so I only have to tote in my food on Christmas Even.  She only put up 5 trees this year.

Entry Way by front door 

Family Room

Crystal Christmas Trees on the mantle
in the dining room 

Between Dining and Living Room
The Christmas Angel cross-stitch I made of her on the wall

Corner of the living room 


her special memory tree in the bedroom


This is the house where we will celebrate our Christmas.

Click on this to see a video of her house. Susan's

8 comments:

  1. What a great holiday you're having so far. Love all the Christmas trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. five trees? I haven't even put up this year. I might get humbug award this year.
    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish I had room for that many trees! Only room for one, and it's in the dining room. I spend so much time in the kitchen, I get to spend a lot of time looking at it! I had a tree on my bedroom dresser when I was a kid. I still have a little metal bell ornament that was on it, and it always goes on my tree today. Merry Christmas, Judy! Wishing you a wonderful and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely home. Good friends. Special treats. You got it all. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the Christmas trees! I have plenty of room just don't have the ambition to put up that many decorations! There wouldn't be ornaments on the two trees I do have up if Shauna hadn't come and put them on! Marry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Believe it or not, I used to do five trees! Now I watch while the kids put up the tree!!! Everything looks just beautiful! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trees are gorgeous, especially the crystal ones on the mantel. I have already taken my trees down! Every vestige of Christmas was gone from my house by 4:30 yesterday afternoon. I'd just had enough. xoxo

    ReplyDelete