title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Thursday, December 1, 2022

 Another chance?

For the last week or so, I have felt  that my status here would be to get

weaker, stay in bed most of the day, than be moved to a different floor, fed, cared for and allowed to die.  I feel like I have been making lists in my mind--things I have to do before I "leave".  

This morning, a woman from rehab came into my room.  She said they had a meeting about me and they want to start rehab again.  3 times a week instead of twice a week.

I feel if I ever get a chance to walk again--this might be it.

    

8 comments:

  1. You go, Judy. I know you have a group of readers pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear this Judy. Good news. Hang in there.
    Thinking of you, Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rehab 3 times a week sounds hopeful, with your goal of walking again. We are cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great news. I'm glad you are getting rehab.

    Another Michagander

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great news Judy!!! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay that is great news Judy! Prayers answered! You can do it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep on keeping on! You'll get there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete