title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Friday, April 16, 2021

 I finished a cross stitch project last week.  Of course, it is wrinkled and needs to be washed and pressed, but you get the idea.

It goes with this one I finished at Christmas time.  Although I won't frame either one.
My cross stitching is a "something to do" in my life now.  I can't just sit and watch TV--I fidget.  So I do the cross stitch, to keep my hands busy.



Now that one is off the hoop, I found another free pattern to download.  This should keep me busy until 2022.



I thought I would do it on grey cloth until I realized that the entire background is varying shades of gray stitches.

And so I begin.  Upper right corner.  I may go mad until I run into a section of pretty colors.


Oh well.  It's just "something to do".

==================

It's rather ironic...all the research I did on the Covid vaccines and then decided the Johnson & Johnson was the safest, with no after effects.


3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely flower arrangement -- should be really attractive when you finish stitching.

    So far, seems J&J vaccine ok for most people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete