title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Well, you know me by now, so you know I am celebrating all weekend long and especially tonight.

My Michigan State Spartans won, not only the B1G Ten Conference last Saturday, but today, won the B1G Ten Tournament.

What made it even sweeter?  Last weekend and today, they beat our rivals the University of Michigan to do it.

The March Madness Tournaments will start this week and we are placed in the same region as Duke.  Now, to win against the Blue Devils would be a really big deal!

Yes, I love watching college basketball.

Over and out.



4 comments:

  1. Glad you celebrated enough for both of us. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's such fun to love a team and follow both its victories and defeats. Now, college basketball plays on our main TV for at least six hours a night as my TG sits with it on mute (most of the time) and works on his iPad.

    I pay ZERO attention, haaahahaha! I have no dog in that fight.

    But in three weeks? CUBS HOME OPENER!!!!! Then you'll hear me rejoicing. Haaahaha love you girl xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, girl!! (Not a sports fan, you know, but happy for those who are.)
    Take good care of you. You're the only one we've got!!

    ReplyDelete