title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Friday, October 30, 2020

 Proof of GiGi's Leaf  Dive.

I was telling a friend about my Snow Angel fall into the leaf pile and she wouldn't believe me.

"It didn't happen unless you have photos to prove it, "she said.

So---------------------







My two birthday girls.






5 comments:

  1. You're just a great big kid! I knew it! Precious picture of your daughter and great-granddaughter. Thanks for dropping by to see me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's what fun looks like! Fun photos ... thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I believed you, but the photo's are so cute.

    Beautiful birthday girls.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first photo made me think of a Halloween decoration where they took apart a scarecrow and laid the pieces cattywampus. When I realized that was YOU, it frightened me for your safety, but I knew you were okay because you were blogging about it. I'm glad you didn't get hurt, jumping into a big pile of leaves. You are certainly more adventuresome than I would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believed you and it looks like your granddaughter appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete