title explained

Onward and upward! something that you say in order to encourage someone to forget an unpleasant experience or failure and to think about the future instead and move forward.

My e-mail: jjmiller6213@comcast.net

Saturday, September 29, 2018


I guess I’m out of touch with this world.

I thought the decision Senator Jeff Flake made was a good one…most of my Conservative friends don’t see it that way.  I thought he was being fair-minded in giving both sides time to regroup.  My Conservative friends think he caved.

My Liberal friends wonder how I could support Judge Kavanaugh, when I, as an abused woman should side with Dr. Ford.  I DO agree that she was abused, but my experience tells me, that if she was, she should remember a lot more details than she does.

Kavanaugh and his friends remind me of the rich Kennedy boys and their friends.  I can very well see that he and his friends would do something like this.  The girls that are “friends” with those kinds of boys/men, think it’s all fun and games.  They flirt and tease, until the boys get overly pushy, then the girls scream and run home. 

I have to stop listening to all of this.  No more watching congressional hearings.  No more reading posts from either side.  They have made me angry to the point I have not felt in many years.

It has brought back unpleasant memories, that I had put on a shelf high in the closet and haven’t thought of in years.  That, in turn, has caused nightmarish dreams and loss of sleep, which in turn, is affecting my daily life….to the point of not waking up in time to attend the funeral of a very dear teacher and friend.

So, you all carry on.  I will not participate.  I will watch as the Evil One, roams about seeking to kill and destroy and pray that God will one day bring us together in peace.  He is the only one who can.


6 comments:

  1. Dear Judy, all of us--all of us--need to listen more without any bias or hidden agenda--and to judge less. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy I always enjoy that you have an open mind when so many people these days (at least online) have chosen to keep theirs shut to just one conclusion. I have to say there are more than one explanation for anything, most of the time it is so far from the "truth" as told as it can be. What I see here is a "truth" we will never know for certain, and it also shows how memories differ from person to person to person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i rarely, almost never talk about politics. i guess for me, this story is more about abuse than politics. i know the pain of abuse, how hard it is for any woman to come forward at any time in her life. this is such a sad story, one that mirrors bill cosby, priests, celebrities and so many other men. it's not really a "me too" movement...it's more like a "not i" movement and that seems to be pretty rare!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much on my FB Timeline and Yahoo about this, I'm like you---don't wanna talk about it. I truly hope justice will be served, that it will prevail
    xoxo,
    Trudy
    ps--David is like a different child---more carefree than I've seen him since they moved. They came to spend the night with his mom's friend, who lets them hunt deer. All four of them came last night and tonight, and it was so good, seeing everyone's lightness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That woman is a professor of psychology and does psyche research...she gives lectures to students about psychological theories and practices. Therefore my husband and I believe she is well versed and her actions, baby voice, coquettish actions all point to manipulation...therefore we believe most of what she thinks or believes are lies and she knows it. She is a hard Liberal Democrat with hard Liberal Democrat backings going way back. Need I say any more?

    ReplyDelete